Refunds & Warranty
30-Day Money Backup Guarantee:
- You may return new, unused & unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Return shipping to BirdReel is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- BirdReel will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of a shipping error.
- BirdReel will pay for shipping to ship back a replacement or repaired unit.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper.
- BirdReel warrants to the original Purchaser that the product finished hereunder shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- In the event of any defect in material or workmanship, BirdReel will for twelve (12) months from the date of delivery of the product to the Purchaser, replace any defective parts in respect to the product or replace the product with new or like new product at BirdReel's option.
- In the event of a defect, return the product intact to BirdReel (shipping to the BirdReel will be paid by BirdReel) with evidence of purchase date within the last 12 months for proper handling of the warranty claim.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, contact us at email@example.com or +1-833-459-7770.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items returned to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and Issues
- Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged or if you received the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
What is Not Covered?
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of products in other than normal and customary manner
- Defective or damage from misuse, accident, water, squirrels, raccoons, bears or other wildlife, or neglect
- Scratches or cosmetic damage that do not affect the operation of the product
- Product damage or bodily injury
How will customers get the return label?
- For defective products, please call us at 1-833-459-7770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the label by email.
- You can then download and print the label, affix it to the packaging and deliver to a shipping agent (UPS, Fedex, etc.)
What condition product are you receiving in return?
What is the restocking fee?
- There is NO restocking fee.
How much will customers pay for return shipping?
- For defective products under warranty, BirdReel will provide a postage-paid shipping label for your use.
- For returns of unopened, unused and intact products, shipping is the responsiblity of the Purchaser.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- We only exchange products that are damaged, wrong product, wrong size, or defective.
- If you need to exchange an item, please contact us at email@example.com or +1-833-459-7770.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to contact us, then we can advise if we can send replacement components without returning the complete shipment.
- This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- 2740 S Wadsworth Blvd Unit C, Denver, CO 80227